The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes that the Data Subject must be informed in advance about the use of his personal data and that the processing of this data is only allowed with the active consent of the Data Subject except for the cases provided for by law.
The Data Controller is Sverital S.p.a., Via E. Petrella, 8 - 20124 Milano (MI), Italy, Tel. +39 02.251561, e-mail email@example.com
Data processing purpose and legal basis for the processing
Your personal data is processed as part of the activity carried out by the Data Controller for purposes related to the fulfillment of the request for information submitted via the website.
The legal basis of the processing for this purpose is the request for contact directly made by you.
Data recipients or categories of data recipients to which the personal data may be disclosed
Your personal data may be processed by the employees of the company’s services responsible for pursuing the above purpose, who have been expressly authorized to process this data and who have received specific operating instructions
Your personal data may be processed by external companies or persons who carry out activities strictly connected with and instrumental to the management of data processing such as:
- Persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controller;
The data may be communicated to entities operating as Data Controllers, including, in particular:
- Authorities, supervisory and control entities and, in general, public or private entities entitled to request personal data;
The data will not be disseminated under any circumstances.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the task and, subsequently, for the period of time that the Data Controller is required to keep it for the purposes provided for by law or other regulation;
Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to articles15 through 22 GDPR, you have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the confirmation that your personal data are being processed, and in this case you have the right to:
- Have access to your personal data, request rectification, erasure, restriction to processing, oppose to processing and, where applicable, the right to data portability;
- Be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- Revoke, at any time, any consent given without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
Provision of personal data - consequences of the Data Subject’s denial
The provision of your personal data for the above purpose is mandatory in order to fulfill the assigned task. Your denial to provide such data will make it impossible to execute processing and therefore to provide you with the assistance requested.